Tilley Olive T3 Cotton Duck Hat
While this snap up Cotton Duck Hat is generally considered a sailing style, the origin of it is in the army. The side snaps were designed for soldiers who needed the brim out of the way when firing their rifles. However the snap up sides also offer extra stability in windy conditions on the water. So whether on sea, or on land, this Hat will keep you protected from the sun & rain.
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Versatility - brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
- Extra storage – Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front & Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 3/8"
Weight: 5.4 oz / 153 g
Fabric: 100% cotton duck
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.
TILLEY OLIVE T3 COTTON DUCK HAT
Guaranteed for life, an iconic Tilley hat fits low and loose, floats, hides a secret pocket and blocks 98% of the sun's harmful rays. Proudly made in Canada and designed to endure whatever the world can throw at it, a Tilley hat is more, though, than simply a lightweight, practical, durable, reliable, stylish travel essential. It’s history on your head.
- 55cm = 6.7/8
- 56cm = 7
- 57cm = 7.1/8
- 58cm = 7.1/4
- 59cm = 7.3/8
- 60cm = 7.1/2
- 61cm = 7.5/8
- 61.5cm = 7.3/4