Tilley Khaki T5 Cotton Duck Hat
TheCotton Duck hat is the same cotton duck that is used on sails. It is strong, weather resistant and durable. And still in use today.
- Maximum sun protection fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Keeping dry water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Extra storage – Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Guaranteed for life
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- hydrofil sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
Brim size: Front 2 5/8”; Back 2 ¾”; Sides 2 1/8"
Under Brim Colour: Khaki under brim is Olive
Weight: 4.6 oz / 130 g
Fabric: 100% cotton duck
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.
TILLEY KHAKI T5 COTTON DUCK HAT
Guaranteed for life, an iconic Tilley hat fits low and loose, floats, hides a secret pocket and blocks 98% of the sun's harmful rays. Proudly made in Canada and designed to endure whatever the world can throw at it, a Tilley hat is more, though, than simply a lightweight, practical, durable, reliable, stylish travel essential. It’s history on your head.
- 55cm = 6.7/8
- 56cm = 7
- 57cm = 7.1/8
- 58cm = 7.1/4
- 59cm = 7.3/8
- 60cm = 7.1/2
- 61cm = 7.5/8
- 61.5cm = 7.3/4