Tilley Grey TTCH1 Tec-Cool Vent Hat
Made with a c_change™ technology, our aptly named Tec-Cool Hat works to keeps you cool when the temperature climbs.
What is c_change® technology from Schoeller®? Think pinecones; they open when the outside temperature rises, and close again when the temperature drops. So does the c_change® membrane of our Tec-Cool Hat, ensuring constant comfort.
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Constant comfort - c_change® membrane reacts to temperature change
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Front and back vents for additional airflow
- Grommets ensure your comfort
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front: 2 3/4"; Back: 3 1/8"; Sides: 2 1/8"
Weight: 3.2 oz / 91 g
Fabric: 73% polyester, 27% polyurethane
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.
TILLEY GREY TTCH1 TEC-COOL VENT HAT
Guaranteed for life, an iconic Tilley hat fits low and loose, floats, hides a secret pocket and blocks 98% of the sun's harmful rays. Proudly made in Canada and designed to endure whatever the world can throw at it, a Tilley hat is more, though, than simply a lightweight, practical, durable, reliable, stylish travel essential. It’s history on your head.
- 55cm = 6.7/8
- 56cm = 7
- 57cm = 7.1/8
- 58cm = 7.1/4
- 59cm = 7.3/8
- 60cm = 7.1/2
- 61cm = 7.5/8
- 61.5cm = 7.3/4