The North Face Red/Black Large Base Camp Duffel Bag
Iconic design meets incredible durability in this rugged duffel. The perfect expedition bag, it has the space and features you need to keep your gear safe and tidy on all your adventures. Keep shoes and dirty clothes separate in the end-cap zippered compartment, where a mesh sleeve pocket gives you extra organisation. When you're ready to make a move, carry it in comfort with an ergonomic detachable strap or padded handles.
- End-cap zippered compartment allows you to separate wet clothes, dirty shoes or extra gear without sacrificing volume
- Mesh sleeve pocket in the end-cap compartment provides additional organisation
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- New zip mesh storage bag makes a great packing cube for your adventure travels
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket
THE NORTH FACE RED/BLACK LARGE BASE CAMP DUFFEL BAG
THE NORTH FACE
The North Face® fundamental mission remains unchanged since 1966:
Provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration.
They are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. Having helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face® legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. They push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration. They remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers