The North Face Black Microbyte Rucksack
This compact rucksack is full of nifty features that make travelling and commuting that little bit easier. With a padded laptop sleeve and a range of stationary zippered pockets and compartments, staying organised is a piece of cake. The FlexVent suspension system gives you custom injection-moulded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with spine channel, which ensures you are kept cool and comfortable. The overall reflectivity keeps you visible, so you can confidently continue your adventures even in low-light conditions.
- FlexVent suspension system boasts compression-moulded shoulder straps and a padded air-mesh back panel with spine channel.
- Dedicated, lay-flat, fleece-lined laptop compartment allows for protected, checkpoint-friendly travel.
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access.
- Front compartment has internal organisation with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management.
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity.
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics.
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle.
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle.
- Front parallel daisy chains create lash points.
- Women-specific version available
- Average weight: 960 g
- Volume: 17 litres
- Laptop sleeve: 29.8 x 33 cm
- Fabric: 500D Cordura nylon matter ripstop, 600D polyester heather ripstop, 420D nylon, 1680D ballistics nylon
THE NORTH FACE BLACK MICROBYTE RUCKSACK
THE NORTH FACE
The North Face® fundamental mission remains unchanged since 1966:
Provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration.
They are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. Having helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face® legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. They push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration. They remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers