Really Wild Brown La Mancha Waterproof Spanish Boots
Sculptured from premium water-resistant leather by expert Spanish craftsmen, with a Sympatex waterproof lining and a superior Vibram rubber sole, perfect for the most uneven slippery terrain.
- Premium Water-resistant Leather
- Durable Vibram sole
- Fully lined in Sympatex for insulation and warmth
- Tall slim fit with tapered ankles
- Designed to have slightly more room for the wearing of thicker socks
- Double Stitched
- Reinforced zip with leather gusset
- Buckle opening
- Iconic tasselled zip
- Really Wild traditional detailing down the side of the boot.
- Height of boot size 39 - 45.5cm
- Calf width of boot size 39 - 37.5cm
- Handcrafted in Spain with Really Wild branding
REALLY WILD BROWN LA MANCHA WATERPROOF SPANISH BOOTS
Really Wild Clothing label was created by Natalie Lake who spotted a gap in the market for chic, well-tailored classic garments with a modern twist. In 2002 she collaborated with the Royal Berkshire Shooting School after failing to find the kind of attire she wanted to wear, this was the year that Really Wild Clothing was conceived.