Rab Graphene Calient Pants
Water resistant and quick drying, the Calient Pants are very lightweight pants perfect for trekking and hiking in warmer conditions.
- 265g / 9.3oz
- Lightweight Matrix™ plain weave fabric with DWR
- Double snap waistband closure and YKK® zipped fly
- Removeable 25mm webbing belt with low profile buckle
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets, left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack
- 1 YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- Additional belt loops for using own belt
- Knee articulation
- Reinforced back hem
- Offset leg seams
- Eyelets at hem for own drawcord
- UPF 30+
- Fit: Slim
RAB GRAPHENE CALIENT PANTS
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.