Rab Footprint Kangri Paclite Plus Jacket
Perfect for lightweight adventures in changeable mountain conditions, this GORE-TEX PACLITE® Plus shell is highly breathable and packable, yet provides all the protection you need in a surprise downpour. Be prepared for the unexpected with the Kangri Paclite Plus waterproof jacket, a lightweight backup shell for mountain hikes and fast-changing weather. With a streamlined design which keeps bulk to a minimum, it’s perfect for stowing away in your pack and pulling on when a storm is threatening.The GORE-TEX PACLITE® Plus material keeps you dry in a downpour, aided by the fully adjustable hood with a stiffened peak to help with visibility. Keep unwanted draughts and moisture at bay with the glove-friendly rear hem adjustment and adjustable cuffs. When the intensity ramps up, the breathable fabric helps to regulate your temperature and you can release additional heat using the underarm vents. Two zipped hand pockets are the perfect place to keep your snacks or a compass within easy reach.Articulated and comfortable, the Kangri Paclite Plus men’s waterproof jacket is made from 100% recycled fabric and features everything you’ll need to stay protected in changeable mountain weather.
- Main Fabric:40D Recycled GORE-TEX PACLITE® Plus 2.5-Layer construction waterproof technology (98gsm) HH: 28,000mm/RET: <9
- Centre back length:(Size M): 78cm / 30.7inch
- Weight:378g/13.3oz (size M)
- Fully adjustable mountain hood with flexible and stiffened peak
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® centre front zip with lower snap fastener and fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand pockets
- 2-way full venting YKK® AquaGuard® pit zips
- Sleeve articulation for freedom of movement and arm lift
- Anti-snag hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Dual sided mitt friendly rear hem adjustment
- Taped seams throughout for complete waterproof protection
RAB FOOTPRINT KANGRI PACLITE PLUS JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.