Rab Black Winter Torque Pants
Designed for cold weather mountaineering adventures, the Winter Torque Pants are made with a combination of Matrix membrane and non-membrane fabrics for the perfect balance between water-resistance and breathability. Extra panelling at critical areas provides durability where it’s needed most.
The Winter Torque Pants feature a silicone gripper hem with underboot cord attachment points for use with crampons or mountaineering boot. Two-way thigh vents feature mesh lining to prevent snow build-up. With a comfortable fleece backer, articulated knees and re-enforcements to the knee and instep, the Winter Torque Pants are the ultimate in winter mountaineering legwear.
- Snap fastened waistband with YKK double ended zip fly
- Overlaid reinforcement to knee and in-step
- Matrix™ 3 Layer Softshell with membrane and fleece backer
- Integrated and removable 30mm wide webbing belt
- Bonded belt loops with brace attachment loops
- Compatible with elasticated braces ASR-T04 (not included)
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped rear pocket
- 2 YKK 2-way zipped thigh vents
- Articulated knees for ease of movement
- YKK Zipped side leg opening with expansion gusset
- Silicon gripper hem with hyperlon underboot cord attachment points
- Inside leg length: 81cm / 32”
- Weight: 590g / 20.8ozit: Regular
RAB BLACK WINTER TORQUE PANTS
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.