Rab Army Lochan Pants
Versatile and hardwearing, these midweight softshell pants are ideal for winter walking, scrambles to the summit, and multiday mountain treks.
For an all-around mountain pant, we know durability, adaptability, and movement are really important. The Lochan Pants combine midweight, breathable softshell with tough, double weave reinforcements in high wear areas and enhanced articulation for complete freedom to move. From mountain hiking to clambering over bristling ridgelines, they allow you to move unhindered. Regulating your temperature while resisting light rain or snow.
Perfect for winter adventures and cooler temperatures, they have a comfortable regular fit, easy to layer over thermals and soft on the skin. They are designed with a smart button fastening with zip fly and belt loops to personalise the fit. Multiple pockets offer quick access storage and zip thigh vents keep the air flowing when the incline steepens.
- Weight:452g/15.9oz (Size M)
- Product Code:QFV-33
- Jean style waistband with belt loops, button fastening and YKK zip fly
- 2 open hand pockets and 1 YKK zipped rear pocket
- 2 YKK zipped thigh pockets for additional storage
- 2 YKK zipped thigh vents for dumping excess heat
- Matrix stretch double weave nylon reinforcement fabric panels at seat, knees, thigh and instep
- Articulated knees and gusset at crotch for better freedom of movement
- Snap adjustment at hem to accommodate different footwear
- Main: 100% Polyamide. Second: 50% Polyamide, 43% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Main Fabric: Woven rip stop nylon (212gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
RAB ARMY LOCHAN PANTS
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.