Muck Boots Ladies Moss Derwent II Wellies
The Derwent II boots offer quality, functionality and comfort in one product. These mid-height boots are perfect for muddy wet conditions, whether it be walking the dog or a spot of gardening. The upper is reinforced in both the toe and ankle area, plus a rubber outsole with aggressive tread pattern helps grip. This all-purpose wellington boot has breathable PK mesh lining to keep you cool on warmer days.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 4mm neoprene for flexibility
- Breathable PK mesh lining
- Durable outsole with aggressive tread
- Reinforced toe & ankle for support
- Mid-height with pull-tab for easy on and off
- Versatile, general purpose outsole
- Estimated boot height 35cm/ 14.1"
- Estimated max calf circumference 43cm/ 17.3"
- Half sizes order up
MUCK BOOTS LADIES MOSS DERWENT II WELLIES
Muck is rooted in necessity, grounded in community, built to protect, worn with pride, and made for work (and life) in the muck.
Fully protected from wet, windy, snow, mud, and sticky situations
RURAL SPIRIT, GROUNDED, HARD WORKING, RELIABLE, PURPOSEFUL.