Merrell Pecan Moab 3 Mid GTX Walking Boots
For over a decade, the Merrell Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 20 million people to step further outdoors. Version 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, a grippier Vibram outsole, and partially recycled fabrics.
- GORE-TEX waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
- Pigskin leather and mesh upper
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective toe cap
- 100% recycled mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit ADVANCED removable contoured insole with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
- Vibram TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
- Lug: 5mm
- 2lbs-3oz, 980g
MERRELL PECAN MOAB 3 MID GTX WALKING BOOTS
From our very first custom made hiking boots to our latest product innovations, we make all of our products with four core values in mind: Comfort, Durability, Design, and Versatility. With technologies such as Vibram ® Megagrip ® and GORE-TEX ®, it’s all about removing the barriers to enjoying the great outdoors.
We try to bring a sense of pleasure and play to active outdoor adventures whenever possible. Because the whole point in life is to enjoy it. Do what you love, and do it often with your Merrell gear. It’s made to last.