Merrell Black Choprock Shandal
For days spent on trails around water, this capable hiker is packed with considered materials that dry out fast, grip on slick terrain, and protect your feet from debris.
- Water friendly synthetic, mesh and webbing upper
- Integrated rubber toe bumper for complete toe coverage and protection
- Integrated webbing loops for secure fit
- Hyperlock™ molded TPU heel counter for security
- Hydramorph™ midsole channels and ports for water evacuation and air ventilation
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE removable contoured EVA insole with water friendly top cover
- Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram® Megagrip®
- 5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 3oz / 552g
MERRELL BLACK CHOPROCK SHANDAL
From our very first custom made hiking boots to our latest product innovations, we make all of our products with four core values in mind: Comfort, Durability, Design, and Versatility. With technologies such as Vibram ® Megagrip ® and GORE-TEX ®, it’s all about removing the barriers to enjoying the great outdoors.
We try to bring a sense of pleasure and play to active outdoor adventures whenever possible. Because the whole point in life is to enjoy it. Do what you love, and do it often with your Merrell gear. It’s made to last.