Lowe Alpine Black Escape Trek 60:70 Backpack
Where do you want to go next? Whether you like to explore cities, chase horizons or straddle continents, the Escape Trek 60:70 backpacking pack has the carry system and the feature set for serious long-haul adventure.
The new Lowe Alpine Escape Trek 60:70 is the do-it-all adventure travel pack with an advanced trekking feature set. In addition to a wide duffle-style zip with internal mesh divider for great access to your stowed gear, it includes an integrated rain and travel cover plus a stowable harness for secure, snag-free handling on planes, trains and buses. The Escape Trek 60:70 features the adjustable Air Contour+ carry system, providing optimum all-day comfort and stability on uneven trails. Dedicated trekking features include pole loops, hydration compatibility and a ten-litre expandable lid. Easy-access hip belt pockets allow quick access to essentials, and upper and lower compression straps improve the stability of heavy loads. When you spend a lot of time with your pack, living off its contents from destination to destination, it needs to be tough, versatile, easy to access and comfortable to carry – and the Escape Trek 60:70 is exactly that.
If you want to go off-grid with the advanced comfort, stability and performance of a genuine trekking pack, the Lowe Alpine Escape Trek 60-70 is the perfect travel backpack.
- Extendable lid adds 10 litres to volume
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment with zipped hipbelt pockets
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop backsystem
- Stowable harness with multi-functional travel cover
- Foldaway hipbelt with releasable stabiliser
- Large zipped front entry for easy access
- Internal zipped divider panel
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Front, rear and side grab handles
- Front lash points
- LA Volume: 60+10lt / 3660+610cu.in
- Weight: M-L 2.05kg / 4lb 8oz - L-XL 2.1kg / 4lb 10oz
- Capacity: 60+10lt / 3660+610cu.in
- Back System: Air Contour+
- Dimensions: 76 x 37 x 36cm
LOWE ALPINE BLACK ESCAPE TREK 60:70 BACKPACK
ABOUT LOWE ALPINE
In 1967 Greg Lowe was desperate for better gear for his climbing & mountaineering exploits. He needed a backpack that could carry his gear securely but let him move freely on technical and demanding terrain. He designed ‘The Expedition Pack’, it featured an internal frame, compression straps and other never seen before features. Our first product is now considered the blueprint from which all modern, technical backpacks are derived.