Leki Cressida Antishock Set of 2 Walking Poles
The Cressida Antishock offers the whole range of features: comfortable Aergon Compact grips, Super Lock 2 adjustment system for hassle-free pole length adjustment, and ultralight high-strength aluminium shafts. The DSS system reduces peak impact forces by up to 40%.
- Ultralight and edgeless Aergon Thermo Compact grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- The LEKI Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
- Reduction of the peak impacts by approx. 40% thus protecting muscles, joints and ligaments.
- Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
Product Code : 6402115
LEKI CRESSIDA ANTISHOCK SET OF 2 WALKING POLES
LEKI Lenhart GmbH was a spin off from the wood processing plant of Karl Lenhart created in Dettingen under Teck in 1948, which produced the wooden letters for lettering used by bakeries or butchers.
LEKI's unique development started as a result of the founders' personal dissatisfaction: Karl Lenhart, an avid skier himself, was less than impressed by the quality and functionality of the ski poles of the time. Therefore, he used his own machine park to manufacture grips and baskets for skiing poles. These went into mass production in the 60s. On the other hand, Lenhart was familiar with aluminium and composite processing on account of his aircraft manufacturing experience. In 1970, he used these raw materials to produce his first ski poles to be sold under the LEKI brand, which stands for the owners and the company headquarters, i.e. Lenhart in Kirchheim.