Hoggs Of Fife Shire NSD Boots
Hoggs Of Fife Shire-NSD Non-Safety Boots have been specially developed to withstand the rigours of professional country life, the farmers favourite sturdy dealer boots.
- Goodyear welted, using full grain leather uppers
- Taibrelle textile insulating lining which allows feet to breathe while wicking away moisture
- Hard wearing oil-resistant, cleated rubber soles with excellent grip properties
- Out-soles are double stitched in the toe area for superior build quality
- Pull on tabs at both the front and the rear of collar for ease of use
- Made to a wide fit
HOGGS OF FIFE SHIRE NSD BOOTS
Hoggs of Fife
The Company first opened for business in 1888 making fine country footwear. Today, they offer the most authoritative range of country clothing and footwear, available from a single supplier, in Great Britain and Ireland.
The company remains in founding family ownership and, throughout more than a century, has stayed true to its values of providing quality products that are fit for purpose and which represent great value for money. It is the only brand dedicated to the clothing and footwear needs of the agricultural community and country professionals at large