Highlander Orange Storm 45L KitBag
The Storm Kitbag from Highlander is an ideal bag for backpacking, trekking or just taking to the gym. This versatile and durable bag can also be used as a backpack for more comfort or hands-free walking. It can store many items form gym clothes, clothes for the weekend with family to climbing rope and gear to electronics. The Storm Kitbag is made of 600D tarpaulin to protect the belonging from water and dust.
A zippered flap closure makes it easy to access the content of the bag and will provide maximum protection. The bag also features two internal zippered mesh pockets to separate smaller accessories from the rest of the content. This rugged dry bag comes with four daisy chain straps, attachment points, padded shoulder straps, carrying straps and a total of four grab handles for easy carrying.
This stylish and incredibly versatile dry bag is must-have equipment for anyone looking for reliable storing solution a bag that will last for the duration of the most adventurous trip ever.
- Capacity: 45L
- Lightweight and excellent water-resistant bag with durable heavy-duty PVC fabric construction
- Keeps valuable accessories, camping gear and clothes out from water, dirt or dust
- Rucksack or bag carry system
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps for better comfort of wearing
- Zippered main compartment with easy access and lockable zips
- ID panel for personal information on the main flap
- Two internal zippered net compartments for accessories
- Four grab handles - two at the front and one at each side
- Four daisy chain straps around the back
- Stiffened carring handles
- Side and front pocket with zip for accessories
- Foldable and easy to transport or to store
- Great for all sort of outdoor activities
- Dimensions approx: 22.4"x13"x13" (57x33x33cm)
- Weight: 1240g
- Material: 600D tarpaulin, ABS accessorie
HIGHLANDER ORANGE STORM 45L KITBAG
Highlander’s Scottish roots stem from a passion for adventure and the outdoors. Specialising in the design and manufacture of dependable camping and outdoor equipment, Highlander successfully provides superior performance products at obtainable prices. Founded in Edinburgh in 1985, Highlander is proud to remain a Scottish based, family-owned organisation.
For over 25 years, Highlander has been supplying quality outdoor and military performance equipment and apparel to retailers and distributors within the UK. We have grown considerably from the humblest of product portfolios into producing over 1,200 lines across a wide range of categories. This portfolio of innovative and quality products has expanded geographically to reach European and Worldwide markets. Whether you’re searching for rucksacks, daysacks, sleeping bags, tents or outdoor equipment, Highlander has you covered.
Highlander is proud to support local activities and was thrilled to work with the London Olympic Games in 2012 as an official product supplier. In addition, Highlander remains environmentally aware and carries an ISO accreditation as well as supports the environment and local community through the John Muir Trust, Help for Heroes, Britain on Foot and Children with Cancer UK.
Through a passion for the outdoors and the work of our dedicated team, Highlander continues to evolve. Today, with a vision to become the most recommended brand by camping & outdoor enthusiasts as well as military & security forces, Highlander maintains a passion and commitment to providing quality performance products, conclusively proving that the best need not cost the most.