Highlander Blue Summit 30 Rucksack
This lightweight and practical the Summit 25 Backpack from Highlander is a hiking backpack perfect for long days in the hills or multiday adventure. This backpack offers high-level comfort and is packed full of useful features.
The voluminous and hydration compatible main compartment allows to pack all belongings and it comes with drawcord divider that can be used separate clothes from the rest of gear. The bottom side of the main compartment is easily accessible thanks to the bottom front zipper. The pack also comes with a zippered front pocket for additional accessories and two elasticated side pockets for maps or water bottles. By utilising AVB Air vented back system, heavily padded shoulder straps and adjustable hip belt, a comfort is ensured keeping you adventuring for longer. Additional features include a detachable rain cover, hydration port, compression straps, multiple d-ring and loop attachment points, walking pole/ice axe attachments, ergonomic and glove friendly zip pulls, and carrying handle.
Made of Nylon Ripstop and HD Polyester, the Summit 25 Back
- Large main compartment with drawcord divider and bivi sleeve for a hydration bladder
- Zippered front pocket for additional accessories
- Bottom zip with access to the main compartment
- Two side elasticated net pockets for water bottle
- Hydration port on the right side of the pack
- Heavily padded shoulder straps with chest strap, whistle buckle and D-rings
- Adjustable hip belt with zippered compartments
- AVB Air vented back system for added comfort and breathability
- Zippered compartment at the bottom of the pack with detachable rain cover
- Walking pole/ice axe attachment points
- Multiple D-ring and loop attachment points throughout the backpack
- Ergonomic and glove friendly zip pulls
- Compression straps
- Carrying handle on the back of the pack
- Material: Nylon Ripstop and HD Polyester with PU coating
- Dimensions: 19.3”x13.4”x9.8” (49x34x25cm)
- Weight: 1200g
HIGHLANDER BLUE SUMMIT 25 RUCKSACK
Highlander’s Scottish roots stem from a passion for adventure and the outdoors. Specialising in the design and manufacture of dependable camping and outdoor equipment, Highlander successfully provides superior performance products at obtainable prices. Founded in Edinburgh in 1985, Highlander is proud to remain a Scottish based, family-owned organisation.
For over 25 years, Highlander has been supplying quality outdoor and military performance equipment and apparel to retailers and distributors within the UK. We have grown considerably from the humblest of product portfolios into producing over 1,200 lines across a wide range of categories. This portfolio of innovative and quality products has expanded geographically to reach European and Worldwide markets. Whether you’re searching for rucksacks, daysacks, sleeping bags, tents or outdoor equipment, Highlander has you covered.
Highlander is proud to support local activities and was thrilled to work with the London Olympic Games in 2012 as an official product supplier. In addition, Highlander remains environmentally aware and carries an ISO accreditation as well as supports the environment and local community through the John Muir Trust, Help for Heroes, Britain on Foot and Children with Cancer UK.
Through a passion for the outdoors and the work of our dedicated team, Highlander continues to evolve. Today, with a vision to become the most recommended brand by camping & outdoor enthusiasts as well as military & security forces, Highlander maintains a passion and commitment to providing quality performance products, conclusively proving that the best need not cost the most.