Grisport Brown Evolution Hiking Boots
The Evolution boot is a new walking boot ideal for lowland treks or something a little more adventurous. The deep cleated rubber vibram sole allows for good traction on rocky or rough surfaces. The seven eyelet lace up allows ample room for the wearer, so no moving around whilst adventuring giving you a nice sturdy fit. Packed full of features this makes a great walking companion.
- Materials: Upper Made From Waxed Nubuck Leather
- Lining: Waterproof and Breathable Sympatex Lined
- Heel And Sole: Deep Cleated Rubber Vibram Sole
- Fastenings: Seven Hook Eyelet Lace Up
- Main Features: A Padded Insole With Leather Padded Collar
- Details: Triple Density Shock Absorbing Sole
- Weight: 1280g
- Made In Italy
GRISPORT BROWN EVOLUTION HIKING BOOTS
Grisport products are manufactured in the picturesque village of Montebelluna, at the foot of the Dolomite Mountains, Italy. The beautiful surroundings and the environment are tremendously important to them and they aim to be as environmentally friendly as possible. 70% of the power used to produce the footwear comes from solar energy from their own photovoltaic plant one of the largest in Italy (the result of an investment of over 5 million). Their research and design department, part of a staff of over 2,000, are dedicated to bringing you the very best footwear at unbeatable prices.