Dubarry Walnut Longford Boots
Dubarry Longford waterproof leather country boots uniquely combine the performance of traditional Dubarry waterproof country boots, with a more urban appearance. These elegant knee high leather boots provide an air of country set sophistication, especially when worn with Dubarry tweed clothing.
Knee-high boot with stylish double buckle details with GORE-TEX liner
- Made from Dubarry’s water resistant DryFast-DrySoft ™ leathers
- Stylish double buckle detail combined with side panel beading add a sophisticated look to this functional boot
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Liner
- Direct inject bi-compound unit consists of a PU inner fill with moulded bi-colour rubber outer shell, the PU inner fill offers underfoot comfort and shock absorbency
- The elasticated heel panel assists foot entry and provides an elegant boot silhouette
- Finger pull fitted inside bootleg for ease of entry
- Subtle and stylised Dubarry branding
DUBARRY WALNUT LONGFORD BOOTS
In 1937 a co-operative company was established to provide employment in a small town called Ballinasloe, in the heart of Galway on Ireland’s glorious West Coast.
The company was named Dubarry, after a famous French courtesan. Dubarry of Ireland’s beginnings were in the design and manufacturing of fine leather shoes. The business was fortunate to be able to draw on a local population of hard working craftsmen and women, and Dubarry soon developed a reputation for excellent workmanship and quality.