Dubarry Milton Leather Travel Wallet
The Milltown leather travel wallet is your cure for the "where's my passport?" moment at the airport. It's there, with your boarding pass in its secure pocket, along with your currency (colour coded) and secured with elastic strap and attached to your wrist by your detachable wrist strap. It looks great too, a must, for any airport frequenter!
Travel organiser wallet
- Dimensions: 215mm x 110mm x 20mm
- A combination of crushed and smooth leathers
- A detachable wristlet strap
- Secured by elasticated outer strap and metal snap closure
- Pockets for safe storage of tickets, boarding passes, travel documents and passports
- Colour coded zipped coin purses for separate currencies
- Branded lining
- Signature branded oval and band detail
DUBARRY MILLTON LEATHER TRAVEL WALLET
In 1937 a co-operative company was established to provide employment in a small town called Ballinasloe, in the heart of Galway on Ireland’s glorious West Coast.
The company was named Dubarry, after a famous French courtesan. Dubarry of Ireland’s beginnings were in the design and manufacturing of fine leather shoes. The business was fortunate to be able to draw on a local population of hard working craftsmen and women, and Dubarry soon developed a reputation for excellent workmanship and quality.