Buff Solid Black CoolNet UV+ Headband
Comfortable product with an optimal fit and fusion joined fabrics to prevent skin irritation. Ideal for an all-year-round use: efficient forehead perspiration absorption during high-intensity summer activities like running and trail running, and ear protection against the cold while downhill and cross-country skiing. Meet our newest recycled CoolNet UV+ fabric. 95% recycled polyester microfiber, its moisture management properties pull sweat away from your skin and into our evaporative cooling fabric design so you stay cool, light and comfortable. UPF 50+ fabrication prevents hazardous exposure to the sun while delivering 4-way ULTRA stretch weave and 100% seamless design for the perfect fit.
- Recycled Coolnet UV+ fabric: 95% recycled polyester microfiber featuring ultimate moisture management properties, cooling effect, UV UPF+50 protection and ultralight weight.
- UltraStretch technology: highly stretchable product designed for top comfort and performance.
- UPF50+ certified sun protection against ultraviolet (UV) radiation produced by the sun. Samples of fabrics tested for UV protection in accordance with the international standards.
- Made using recycled materials. Do more Now and help creating a better world to enjoy.
- Material Used: 95% Polyester 5% Elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Up To 60c
BUFF SOLID BLACK COOLNET UV+ HEADBAND
Joan Rojas is a name you might have not heard before. This Catalan businessman was born to change things. Away from everything common and a good friend of obstacles, Joan always chose an alternative path. By doing that, he was able to make a difference. And the road goes on.
The origins of BUFF
Around 1991, Joan was already a passionate motorcyclist, in love with the feeling of freedom he had when riding his motorbike around the roads of Igualada. It was then when he realized his army neck warmer was not enough to keep the cold away while being comfortable to wear.
The day came when Joan decided he wanted to create exactly what he needed. Day after day, he worked at his family’s textile factory in Igualada drawing, thinking and chasing the product he needed. And it finally arrived: a seamless tubular garment made of microfiber.
A growing family business
Joan's idea started small. At first, only his relatives and friends used the Original BUFF tubular. Soon enough, people started taking interest and Joan finally decided to launch his first collection. Only three years later, the tubulars were already distributed around Germany, France and Switzerland, and so BUFF became the brand we already know.
The success arrived thanks to lots of hard work, big confidence and appetite for changing things. Joan Rojas' tireless, insatiable and non-conformist nature was part of the start, and it always remains as a core part of BUFF.
New products, new markets
BUFF has kept growing during the years. Nowadays, BUFF designs, creates and distributes hats, scarfs and many other products for an also growing audience.