Buff Pool Blue Balmor CoolNet UV+ Tapered Headband
Preserving its recycled nature made of fusion joined fabrics, our new BUFF Headband has moved one step forward. Still comfortable and breathable, it will fit even better to your head thanks to its new tapered design. Whichever activity you choose to practice under the sun, you will stay cool and protected. CoolNet UV+ technology pulls sweat away and wards off skin irritation, apart from preventing hazardous exposure to the sun. Comfort and protection, all-in-one.
- Recycled Coolnet UV+ fabric: 95% recycled polyester microfiber featuring ultimate moisture management properties, cooling effect, UV UPF+50 protection and ultralight weight.
- Made using recycled materials. Do more Now and help creating a better world to enjoy.
- UltraStretch technology: highly stretchable product designed for top comfort and performance.
- UPF50+ certified sun protection against ultraviolet (UV) radiation produced by the sun. Samples of fabrics tested for UV protection in accordance with the international standards.
- Material Used: 95% Polyester 5% Elastane
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
BUFF POOL BLUE BALMOR COOLNET UV+ TAPERED HEADBAND
Joan Rojas is a name you might have not heard before. This Catalan businessman was born to change things. Away from everything common and a good friend of obstacles, Joan always chose an alternative path. By doing that, he was able to make a difference. And the road goes on.
The origins of BUFF
Around 1991, Joan was already a passionate motorcyclist, in love with the feeling of freedom he had when riding his motorbike around the roads of Igualada. It was then when he realized his army neck warmer was not enough to keep the cold away while being comfortable to wear.
The day came when Joan decided he wanted to create exactly what he needed. Day after day, he worked at his family’s textile factory in Igualada drawing, thinking and chasing the product he needed. And it finally arrived: a seamless tubular garment made of microfiber.
A growing family business
Joan's idea started small. At first, only his relatives and friends used the Original BUFF tubular. Soon enough, people started taking interest and Joan finally decided to launch his first collection. Only three years later, the tubulars were already distributed around Germany, France and Switzerland, and so BUFF became the brand we already know.
The success arrived thanks to lots of hard work, big confidence and appetite for changing things. Joan Rojas' tireless, insatiable and non-conformist nature was part of the start, and it always remains as a core part of BUFF.
New products, new markets
BUFF has kept growing during the years. Nowadays, BUFF designs, creates and distributes hats, scarfs and many other products for an also growing audience.