Buff Keled Blue Trek Bucket Hat
A technical summer hat with classic trekking style: the Trek Bucket Hat offers protection against the sun and light rain while providing great comfort and breathability. A design you know improved by the latest technologies on sun protection by BUFF. Enjoy mountains and outdoor life to the top with the new mountain caps and hats by BUFF. high-technology and BUFF quality blend together in a pure outdoor collection. Created in a variety of shapes, each of the products in our trekking Collection offers a specific set of features, all in BUFF style. BUFF trekking products are designed for protection and performance while hiking, trekking or enjoying a walk in the forest.
- UPF50+ certified sun protection against ultraviolet (UV) radiation produced by the sun. Samples of fabrics tested for UV protection in accordance with the international standards.
- Hydrophobic fabric for protection against light rain and exposure to water splashes. Water repellent designed to avoid water absorption.
- Built-in inner band to wick sweat and water away to improve comfort and ensure dry feeling. Thoughtful designed to make the cap your best accesory in any situation.
- Packs small and retains its shape. Advanced technology designed for convenience, can be folded inside a hand without losing its shape once released.
- Material Used: Crown and brim: 90% Polyester 10% ElastaneInner sweatband: 100% Polyester
- Care Instructions: Do not machine wash
BUFF KELED BLUE TREK BUCKET HAT
Joan Rojas is a name you might have not heard before. This Catalan businessman was born to change things. Away from everything common and a good friend of obstacles, Joan always chose an alternative path. By doing that, he was able to make a difference. And the road goes on.
The origins of BUFF
Around 1991, Joan was already a passionate motorcyclist, in love with the feeling of freedom he had when riding his motorbike around the roads of Igualada. It was then when he realized his army neck warmer was not enough to keep the cold away while being comfortable to wear.
The day came when Joan decided he wanted to create exactly what he needed. Day after day, he worked at his family’s textile factory in Igualada drawing, thinking and chasing the product he needed. And it finally arrived: a seamless tubular garment made of microfiber.
A growing family business
Joan's idea started small. At first, only his relatives and friends used the Original BUFF tubular. Soon enough, people started taking interest and Joan finally decided to launch his first collection. Only three years later, the tubulars were already distributed around Germany, France and Switzerland, and so BUFF became the brand we already know.
The success arrived thanks to lots of hard work, big confidence and appetite for changing things. Joan Rojas' tireless, insatiable and non-conformist nature was part of the start, and it always remains as a core part of BUFF.
New products, new markets
BUFF has kept growing during the years. Nowadays, BUFF designs, creates and distributes hats, scarfs and many other products for an also growing audience.