Arxus Mens Olive Primo Nord Air Neoprene Zip Wellington Boots
The Arxus Primo Nord Air boot is lined with a specially developed ‘air-feed’ system which minimises condensation within the boot for improved comfort when wearing.
• Only 100% natural rubber is used with no chemical additives.
• Arxus’s inimitable construction method makes the boot waterproof even before the sole is assembled.
• The lining has a thickness of 1.5mm and sits above the textile brushed ‘mid layer’ which contains air cells. The ‘air-feed’ lining system reduces condensation inside the boot by 40% compared to a neoprene lining and, with a drier interior, the insulation is very effective against the cold.
• A unique rubber thickness of 2.00mm to provide the best protection against sharp objects.
• Boot soles are built up in three technical layers for unrivalled comfort and support, incorporating the exclusive Arxus X-pattern high grip sole.
• Removable anatomic felt-lined EVA insoles for increased insulation against the cold ground.
• Adjustable whole boot strap with metal clamping buckle & leather trim around the top of the boot.
• A heavy-duty Riri zip runs along the outside of the boot shaft for expansion if required.
• Faux leather reinforcement at the heel inside the boot to avoid a tear-out effect of the lining.
• Tested to perform up to -15°C.
European size to Uk size
42=8 43=8.5 44=9.5 45=10.5 46=11 47=12
ARXUS MENS OLIVE PRIMO NORD AIR NEOPRENE ZIP WELLINGTON BOOTS
Created in Sweden for the demanding terrain of Scandinavia, tested in the tough Nordic environment and proudly distributed in the UK by Alan Paine, Arxus field boots are built to perform in the great outdoors even in the most extreme conditions.
At the forefront of rubber boot manufacture, Arxus boots are uniquely developed to achieve the highest levels of comfort, performance and durability.