Arxus Unisex Olive Pioneer Nord Neoprene Side Adjustable Wellington Boots
The Arxus Pioneer Nord is a classic style natural rubber boot developed for walking in demanding terrain, especially during cold weather. This is an ideal ‘everyday’ boot during cold seasonal weather.
• Only 100% natural rubber is used with no chemical additives.
• Arxus’s inimitable construction method makes the boot waterproof even before the sole is assembled.
• A unique rubber thickness of 2.00mm to provide the best protection against sharp objects.
• The boot is lined with 3mm bordeaux neoprene for comfort, shock absorption and insulation.
• The boot has an adjustable side gusset for a perfect fit. A robust metal clamping buckle ensures the adjustable strap stays in position and the strap is attached to the boot shaft by two vulcanised rubber ‘bridges’.
• Tested to perform up to -15°C.
• Boot soles are built up in three technical layers for unrivalled comfort and support, incorporating the exclusive Arxus X-pattern high grip sole.
• Removable anatomic felt-lined EVA insoles for increased insulation against the cold ground.
European size to Uk size
37=4.5 38=5 39=6 40=6.5 41=7 42=8 43=8.5 44=9.5 45=10.5 46=11 47=12
ARXUS UNISEX OLIVE PIONEER NORD NEOPRENE SIDE ADJUSTABLE WELLINGTON BOOTS
Created in Sweden for the demanding terrain of Scandinavia, tested in the tough Nordic environment and proudly distributed in the UK by Alan Paine, Arxus field boots are built to perform in the great outdoors even in the most extreme conditions.
At the forefront of rubber boot manufacture, Arxus boots are uniquely developed to achieve the highest levels of comfort, performance and durability.