Arxus Ladies Primo Country Zip Wellington Boots
The Arxus Primo Country Zip natural rubber boot is specially designed for activities that require an extremely light and quiet boot and is very popular with the ladies. The waterproof, durable textile shaft reduces the weight of the boot resulting in light and smooth movement when walking.
• Only 100% natural rubber is used with no chemical additives.
• Arxus’s inimitable construction method makes the boot waterproof even before the sole is assembled.
• The ripstop textile shaft is lined with 3mm neoprene for a high level of comfort, shock absorption and insulation.
• The mix of rubber and textile creates a stylish look for all kinds of country activities.
• There is a full length Riri zip running down the back of the boot shaft which makes the boot easy to get on and take off and an all-round locking strap for a comfortable supporting fit.
• Boot soles are built up in three technical layers for unrivalled comfort and support, incorporating the exclusive Arxus X-pattern high grip sole.
• Removable anatomic felt-lined EVA insoles for increased insulation against the cold ground.
European Size to Uk Size
37=4.5 38=5 39=6 40=6.5 41=7 42=8
ARXUS LADIES PRIMO COUNTRY ZIP WELLINGTON BOOTS
Created in Sweden for the demanding terrain of Scandinavia, tested in the tough Nordic environment and proudly distributed in the UK by Alan Paine, Arxus field boots are built to perform in the great outdoors even in the most extreme conditions.
At the forefront of rubber boot manufacture, Arxus boots are uniquely developed to achieve the highest levels of comfort, performance and durability.