Aigle Kaki Parcours 2 Vario Welly Boots
Designed to ensure a perfect fit, you are sure to love the Aigle Parcours 2 Vario Wellington Boots, featuring an adjustable gusset and tightening strap to give you a fit that can be adapted to you. The tri-density rubber sole creates a tough-wearing, durable pair of boots, with added cushioning system found in the heels of the boots, along with shock absorbing foam insoles that are lined with Softex rubber bases for a quick drying, lining that creates a pair of boots that will reduce foot fatigue, and provide incredible levels of comfort, allowing you to walk on harsh terrains with ease. Handmade in France by Aigle master rubber craftsmen, the Parcours 2 Vario Wellington Boots have exceptional levels of quality and durability, and are finished with Aigle signature branding for that added touch of excellence and style.
- Upper: Gomma Plus natural rubber (comfort, strength, flexibility)
- Gusset: waterproof and adjustable (various calf widths)
- Lining: Polyester (quick drying) with a sanitized anti-bacterial treatment
- Insole: absorbant foam on a rubber base, Softex lined (fast drying) and with anti-bacterial treatment
- Sole: 3 density natural rubber shock absorbing sole (cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance)
AIGLE KAKI PARCOURS 2 VARIO WELLY BOOTS
Master rubber craftsman since 1853, continues to hand make it’s boots in France. In doing so Aigle continues to foster a unique expertise, protecting mankind from the elements.
Equipped with this legacy, Aigle boots, shoes and clothing combine Authenticity, Style, and Practicality. High quality and attention to detail are the core principles of every collection design – which guarantee a perfected and long-lasting product.