Aigle Kaki Parcours 2 Enduro Welly Boots
With its tri-density rubber sole and shock-absorbing cushion, the Parcours 2 boot has been offering exceptional comfort since 2012, allowing you to walk further without getting tired
- Gomma-Plus: Mainly natural rubber, a mix exclusive to Aigle, they are waterproof, comfortable, flexible and resistant.
- Anti-perforation: Cut-resistant reinforcement on the foot
- Cushioned: Shock-absorbing cushion for energy return
- Upper reinforced with the same material used for fencing gear
- Tri-density rubber sole
- Shock-absorbing cushion in the heel
- Shock-absorbing foam insole
- Quick drying lining.
- Upper: Mainly Gomma Plus natural rubber.
- Reinforced feet: anti-puncture material used in fencing gear, resistance.
- Lining: Polyamide, can be cleaned using a sponge and dries fast.
- Insole: Shock-absorbing foam on a rubber base, lined with Softex.
- Outsole: Lugged sole in tri-density rubber, offering cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance.
AIGLE KAKI PARCOURS 2 ENDURO WELLY BOOTS
Master rubber craftsman since 1853, continues to hand make it’s boots in France. In doing so Aigle continues to foster a unique expertise, protecting mankind from the elements.
Equipped with this legacy, Aigle boots, shoes and clothing combine Authenticity, Style, and Practicality. High quality and attention to detail are the core principles of every collection design – which guarantee a perfected and long-lasting product.