Tilley Blue/Black TTW2 Tec-Wool Hat
This is a great 3 seasons hat! The Tec-Wool hat uses c_change by Schoeller Switzerland technology membrane to ensure constant comfort. What is c_change technology? Much like a pinecone, the c_change technology membrane opens when the outside temperature rises, and close again when the temperature drops.
- Constant comfort – c_change works to maintain an even temperature
- Keeping warm – discreet tuck away ear warmers can be pulled down in cool weather
- Staying dry – fabric repels both rain & snow
- Guaranteed for life
- hydrofil sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
Brim size: Front: 2 5/8"; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
Weight: Weight: 4.8 oz / 136 g
Fabric: 1% Wool, 18% Polyester, 11% Polyurethane 88% Wool, 12% PolyurethaneCare
WoolCare: Dry Clean Only
TILLEY BLUE/BLACK TTW2 TEC-WOOL HAT
Guaranteed for life, an iconic Tilley hat fits low and loose, floats, hides a secret pocket and blocks 98% of the sun's harmful rays. Proudly made in Canada and designed to endure whatever the world can throw at it, a Tilley hat is more, though, than simply a lightweight, practical, durable, reliable, stylish travel essential. It’s history on your head.
- 55cm = 6.7/8
- 56cm = 7
- 57cm = 7.1/8
- 58cm = 7.1/4
- 59cm = 7.3/8
- 60cm = 7.1/2
- 61cm = 7.5/8
- 61.5cm = 7.3/4