The North Face Turkish Sea/Urban Navy Vault Rucksack
Lightweight protection and an incredibly comfortable ride makes this the perfect backpack for school, work or play. Inside, a floating padded sleeve helps protect your laptop or tablet from bumps, while 360-degree reflectivity keeps you safe and seen in murky winter weather. The FlexVent™ suspension system, comprised of compression-moulded shoulder straps and a padded air-mesh back panel with spine channel, ensures top support and ventilation even hours into your adventure.
- Floating padded laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with a secure zippered pocket, Velcro® pocket and pen pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop, reflective water bottle tabs and reflective shoulder strap webbing create 360-degrees of reflectivity
- Two mesh water bottle pockets
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Women-specific version available
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- FlexVent™ suspension system boasts compression-moulded shoulder straps and a padded air-mesh back panel with spine channel
- Secondary compartment has internal organisation with a secure zippered pocket, Velcro® pocket and pen pockets
THE NORTH FACE TURKISH SEA/URBAN NAVY VAULT RUCKSACK
THE NORTH FACE
The North Face® fundamental mission remains unchanged since 1966:
Provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration.
They are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. Having helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face® legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. They push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration. They remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers