The North Face Mens Cub Brown/Zinnia Orange Verbera Hiker II GTX Boots
Men's mid-calf boot with Gore Tex and Vibram sole. Comfortable, stable boot with good grip in dry and wet conditions. The North Face recommends it for trekkings.
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck upper
- Upper: GORETEX® waterproof membrane
- Upper: Smartlite® PU toe protection
- Upper: Northotic™ Pro premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite® forefoot-cushioning pads and EVA CRADLE™ support
- Sole unit: EVA CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Sole unit: Vibram® rubber outsole
THE NORTH FACE MEN CUB BROWN/ZINNIA ORANGE VERBERA HIKER II GTX BOOT
THE NORTH FACE
The North Face® fundamental mission remains unchanged since 1966:
Provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration.
They are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. Having helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face® legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. They push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration. They remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.