The North Face Ladies Grey/Violet Hedgehog Hike Mid GTX Boots
Lightweight, mid-cut, and with a feminine aesthetic, our Hedgehog Fastpack Mid GTX® boots are ideal for ladies who want to move with speed, style and support on the trail. A CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole and a durable Vibram® outsole give you the confidence to tackle any terrain. The GORE-TEX® membrane blocks out the wet, while the abrasion-resistant, breathable textile mesh delivers added durability and ventilation. For long-lasting comfort, there’s a soft OrthoLite® footbed.
- Upper: Synthetic leather
- Upper: Abrasion-resistant andbreathable textile mesh
- Upper: Welded-TPU quarter for structure
- Upper: Rustproof hardware
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ GUIDE
- Sole unit: TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Sole unit: TPU shank
- Sole unit: Vibram® XS Trek outsole features a proven lug pattern for wet and dry traction
THE NORTH FACE LADIES GREY/VIOLET HEDGEHOG HIKE MID GTX BOOTS
THE NORTH FACE
The North Face® fundamental mission remains unchanged since 1966:
Provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration.
They are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. Having helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face® legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. They push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration. They remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.