The North Face Ladies Grand Purple/Fuschia Pink Wreck Mid GTX Boots
An excellent ladies hiking boot, suitable for multiple terrains. The breathable and waterproof membrane ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable and the Vibram® sole unit adds stability.
- Waterproof nubuck and split suede upper
- Rubber toe cap and lateral mudguard for durability and protection
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Mesh collar and tongue
- Welded-TPU overlays on quarters for structure
- 5 mm EVA molded footbed
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with CRADLEâ¢ technology
- PU bottom-layer midsole provides durability, rebound and cushioning
- ESS forefoot protection pad
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
THE NORTH FACE LADIES GRAND PURPLE/FUSCHIA PINK WRECK MID GTX BOOTS
THE NORTH FACE
The North Face® fundamental mission remains unchanged since 1966:
Provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration.
They are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. Having helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face® legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. They push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration. They remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.