The North Face Ladies Brown/Purple Hedgehog Hike II GTX Boots
Move forward in safety and comfort with these rugged backpacking hiking boots. Sporting a new design, the Hedgehog Hike II GTX® feature a GORE-TEX® membrane that repels water, meaning you can take on spring showers and shallow streams with confidence. A gusseted tongue deflects kicked-up debris, while an ESS Snake Plate™ minimises stone bruising for a pain-free ride. For long-lasting comfort there’s an OrthoLite® footbed, and for tenacious traction there’s the Vibram™ XS Trek outsole.
- Upper: Waterproof high-oil-content leather upper for protection and durability
- Upper: Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Upper: Fullypadded, waterproof mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Upper: Waterproof,breathable GORE-TEX® bootie
- Sole unit: ESS Snake Plate™ for underfoot protection
- Sole unit: TPU heel clip helps promote the proper foot position
- Sole unit: Vibram™ XS Trek outsole for superior performance
THE NORTH FACE LADIES BROWN/PURPLE HEDGEHOG HIKE II GTX BOOTS
THE NORTH FACE
The North Face® fundamental mission remains unchanged since 1966:
Provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration.
They are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. Having helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face® legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. They push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration. They remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.