The North Face Ladies Blue Coral Emboss/Vintage White Vault Rucksack
Everything you need and nothing you don’t, all bundled in one incredibly comfortable ride. This backpack features a female-friendly FlexVent™ suspension system, which combines a padded back panel for breathability and contoured shoulder straps for day-long comfort. Outside, you’ll be seen and safe with 360-degree reflectivity. Inside, a padded sleeve keeps your precious laptop safe from jumps and jolts. A second compartment offers great internal organisation possibilities, including a secure zip pocket, pen holders and a handy Velcro® pocket.
- Floating padded laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Two mesh water bottle pockets
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Secondary compartment has internal organisation with a secure zippered pocket, Velcro® pocket and pen pockets
- The woman-specific FlexVent™ suspension system boasts compression-moulded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel that's specifically shaped for an ergonomic fit
- Women-specific shoulder straps with flexible attachment points are contoured for a woman's torso for a perfect fit for any size or shape
- The woman-specific FlexVent™ suspension system boasts compression-moulded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel that’s specifically shaped for an ergonomic fit
- Women-specific shoulder straps with flexible attachment points are contoured for a woman’s torso for a perfect fit for any size or shape
THE NORTH FACE LADIES BLUE CORAL EMBOSS/VINTAGE WHITE VAULT RUCKSACK
THE NORTH FACE
The North Face® fundamental mission remains unchanged since 1966:
Provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration.
They are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. Having helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face® legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. They push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration. They remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers