The North Face Grey Orange Ladies Litewave Fastpack GTX Walking Shoes
Versatile and lightweight, yet supportive and durable: our updated GTX® are ideal for day hikes, fast-packing adventures and much more. GORE-TEX® technology completely blocks out the wet to keep your feet dry, while breathable closed mesh provides airflow during high-intensity activities and protects from debris. The soft OrthoLite® footbed delivers long-lasting comfort - great for lengthy treks. The robust UltrATAC™ outsole maximises grip on tricky, uneven terrain. The feminine styling means you’ll look as good as you’ll feel.
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Upper: TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Upper: Rubberised toe and heel for protection
- Upper: Reflective detail for visibility in low-light conditions
- Upper: Breathable closed mesh keeps your feet cool and protected from trail debris
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole for a soft and responsive experience on the trail
- Sole unit: Midfoot nylon shank for torsional rigidity
- Sole unit: UltrATAC™ outsole has a stair-step-inspired lug pattern that provides a biting edge for optimal traction mile after mile
- Sole unit: 4 mm lugs offer outstanding traction and are self-cleaning
Colour : Phantom Grey/Desert Flower Orange
THE NORTH FACE GREY ORANGE LADIES LITEWAVE FASTPACK GTX WALKING SHOES
THE NORTH FACE
The North Face® fundamental mission remains unchanged since 1966:
Provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration.
They are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. Having helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face® legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. They push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration. They remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.