The North Face Grey Fox Glove Ladies Hedgehog Sandal II
Set out on a multi-terrain adventure with confidence in these sturdy sandals, which will take you comfortably across rocks, through dusty canyons and along slippy riverbanks. Pull on these sandals on a hot day and adjust the reinforced pulls to get the perfect fit. Vibram® outsoles give you a sure footing on wet or dry surfaces, while the dual-density CRADLE™ GUIDE midsoles ensure your feet are supported every step of the way. Tough synthetic leather uppers shrug off the elements.
- Three points of hook-and-loop adjustment at forefoot, instep and heel for a personalized fit
- Water-friendly, synthetic nubuck upper
- SBR lining package ensures all-day comfort in wet and dry conditions
- Removable heel strap easily converts into a slide
- Molded EVA midsole with X-2™ footbed cushioning for enhanced comfort
- Northotic™ ergonomically designed footbed
- Exclusive HydroTrak™ water-channeling, sticky rubber outsole
- Upper: Synthetic leather upper
- Upper: Reinforced pulls for easy adjustment on the fly
- Upper: Textured, screened detail
- Sole unit: Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ GUIDE
- Sole unit: Vibram® rubber outsole has a lug pattern for traction on varied terrain
- Upper: Synthetic-leather upper
THE NORTH FACE GREY FOXGLOVE LADIES HEDGEHOG SANDAL II
THE NORTH FACE
The North Face® fundamental mission remains unchanged since 1966:
Provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration.
They are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. Having helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face® legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. They push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration. They remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.