Rab Ladies Fig Valiance Parka
Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can’t control the weather. However, with a durable, Pertex Shield taped waterproof outer and bonded boxwall construction, in the Valiance Parka, you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With a synthetic insulation filled hood and wired peak, YKK AquaGuard Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance Parka has all the features you need to take on winter.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (180g/6.3oz in size 12)
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon lining
- Pertex Shield taped waterproof outer fabric
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Stratus synthetic insulation filled hood with wired peak
- YKK VISLON AquaGuard front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK AquaGuard coil zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Stuff sack
- Mid thigh length
- Fit: Regular
RAB LADIES FIG VALIANCE PARKA
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.