Rab Ladies Dark Sulphur Electron Pro Jacket
With lightweight fabrics, high-loft down and body-mapped baffles, the Women’s Electron Pro Jacket is one of the most efficient mid-weight technical down jackets the mountaineer can buy.
The Women’s Electron Pro Jacket is designed for fast, flexible mountain insulation. Built from 20D Pertex Quantum Pro with a DWR coating, it uses ethically-sourced 800FP RDS-certified European goose down with a hydrophobic Nikwax treatment for improved weather resistance and faster drying. Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction helps minimise bulk, eradicate cold spots and control down migration for reliable warmth where it matters. The ascent-ready feature set includes elasticated cuffs with integrated stretch panels and a helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak. It also features a pair of harness-compatible hand pockets, an internal security pocket, a double-ended YKK zip and an adjustable hem.
Subtle updates to the style, fabrics and features make the latest version of our best-selling Women’s Electron Pro Jacket one of the world’s most advanced mountaineering down layers.
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak
- Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- High YKK zipped hand pockets
- Double ended full length front YKK Vislon zip
- Stretch armhole and adjustable hem w/recycled tape
- Main Fabric: 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (170g Size 12)
- Composition: 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
RAB LADIES DARK SULPHUR ELECTRON PRO JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.