Rab Ladies Coral Downpour Jacket
The Women's Downpour Jacket is a lightweight waterproof layer, for general everyday protection.
Made using Pertex Shield®+ 2.5 layer fabric with Dry Touch, this Jacket is designed with pit zips, adjustable hood and cuffs as well as zippered pockets with storm flaps, for comfort and practicality. It can even be handily packed into its own lefthand pocket, making it the perfect lightweight protection layer to pack in your bag for when the rain catches you out on the move.
- Weight 281g/10oz (estimate)
- Pertex® Shield 2.5L fabric with Dry Touch
- Fully adjustable hood with flexible polymer peak and roll down closure
- YKK® front zip with external and internal storm flaps
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets with storm flaps, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 YKK® zipped pit zips with storm flaps
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size L): 72cm/28inch
RAB LADIES CORAL DOWNPOUR JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.