Rab Ladies Celestical Electron Jacket
The Women’s Electron Jacket is a mid-weight, technical down jacket, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use. The Women’s Electron is designed with a stitch-through construction throughout, with varying size baffles to help reduce bulk in key areas and to help eliminate cold spots.
170g/6oz (UK 12) of 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth and features a small-volume helmet-compatible hood. Key technical features include YKK® VISLON® zips throughout, elasticated stretch woven cuffs and a zipped internal security pocket.
The Women’s Electron Jacket is designed for cold weather climbing and mountain use, however with high levels of comfort and packability, it is suitable for day-to-day winter use.
- Weight: 430g/15oz (UK 12)
- Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
- Nylon ripstop inner
- 800 Fill Power European Goose Down - 170g/6oz in UK 12
- All down products are ethically sourced and certified to Responsible Down Standard
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through midi-baffles on torso, back and hood
- Stitch-through mini-baffles on sides and arms
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK® Flat VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK® Flat VISLON® zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
RAB LADIES CELESTICAL ELECTRON JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.