Rab Ladies Blueprint Kinetic Alpine Jacket
A breakthrough in technology, the Women’s Kinetic Alpine Jacket will change the way you dress for the mountains. This fully waterproof, highly breathable and stretchy jacket is a radical re-approach to protective yet comfortable clothing systems.
- 340g / 12oz
- Proflex™ stretchy, breathable and waterproof fabric with tough nylon face
- Ceramic print overlays on hood and sleeves
- High gauge knit wicking lining
- Helmet compatible hood with laminated and stiffened peak
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon® front zip with internal storm flap
- YKK® AquaGuard® zip A-line pockets
- Internal zipped pocket
- Concealed drawcord adjusters on hood and hem
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Stitch free hem and cuffs for comfort
- Fit: Slim
- Centre back length (Size 12): 70cm/27.5inch
RAB LADIES BLUEPRINT KINETIC ALPINE JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.