Rab Ladies Black/Beluga Mantra Jacket
The Womens Mantra Jacket from Rab is a stretch, waterproof and highly breathable Pertex Shield Pro 3 Layer Jacket. Light-weight but durable, designed for year round active use.
- Pertex Shield Pro 3L fabric with stretch
- Helmet compatible hoo
- Wired peak wit lined collar
- Roll down anti-snag hook & loop tab
- Cohaesive system for hood ajustment
- Fleece lined chin guard & back neck
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK AquaGuard Vislon zipped
- A-Line chest pockets with rain drains
- Internal zip pocket
- Anti-snag hook
- Loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord with cord retainers
- Weight: 365g
RAB LADIES BLACK/BELUGA MANTRA JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.