Rab Ladies Berry Vapour Rise Jacket
Ideal for long mountain days where youâ€™re regularly stopping and starting, the Vapour-Rise Jacket is a lightweight, highly breathable jacket with micro-fleece liner. Created for climbing and multi-sport use in milder climates, itâ€™s ideal for times when temperatures can vary.
- 374g / 13.2oz
- Pertex® Equilibrium outer fabric
- Wicking micro-fleece insulation
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, roll down anti-snag hook and loop tab
- 2 way YKK® front zip, internal storm flap and chin guard
- 2 large YKK® A-line hand pockets with micro-fleece lining
- 1 YKK® zipped internal pocket which doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Articulated sleeve cut
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
RAB LADIES BERRY VAPOUR RISE JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.