Rab Ladies Berry Cirrus Flex Hoodie
Worn as either a lightweight outer or warm midlayer, the Women's Cirrus Flex Hoody is incredibly versatile, offering durability, breathability, and freedom of movement for any winter adventure.
- Insulation - Cirrus™:,95g / 3.3oz size 12
- 350g / 12.3oz
- Atmos™ rip-stop outer and lining fabric
- Thermic™ stretch fleece with grid face and brushed back panelling
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M featherless insulation (95g/3.3oz in size 12)
- Low profile, under-helmet hood with Thermic™ panelling and lycra binding
- Fleece lined chin guard
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets. Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 Interior drop-in pockets
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Centre back length (Size 12): TBCcm
RAB LADIES BERRY CIRRUS FLEX HOODIE
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.