Rab Ladies Beluga Sawtooth Vest
Lightweight vest using Rab Vapour-rise technology with wicking fleece liner and stretch side panels for versatile and highly breathable protection across a wide range of activities.
- Pertex Equilibrium outer fabric
- Wicking micro fleece insulation
- Stretch side panels
- YKK front zip, internal storm flap, chin guard
- Fitted collar
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket
- 1 internal YKK zipped pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Half hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Slim Fabric
- Fabric Outer - Pertex Equilibrium:,DWR 80/20,26cfm,49g/m2,20d/20d,100% nylon,
- Fabric Inner - Polyester:,28gg warp knit lining,100% Polyester
- Weight: 165g
RAB LADIES BELUGA SAWTOOTH VEST
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.