Rab Ladies Beluga Nebula Pro Jacket
Ideal for winter mountain climbing or long days in the hills, the Women's Nebula Pro is a quick-drying insulated jacket designed for winter adventures in cold, damp conditions.
A resilient outer layer you can wear throughout winter, the Women's Nebula Pro is made from Pertex Quantum Pro, a water repellant, weather resistant fabric. Our Cirrus™ insulation lofts like down even in the wet, keeping you comfortable even as you ascend into clouds or if bad weather blows through. A helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak, and two-way opening front zip with insulated baffle provide added protection from the elements when belaying.
In a regular fit to accommodate layers, the Women's Nebula Pro Jacket includes a zipped internal security pocket and two zipped handwarmer pockets. The left side doubles as an integrated stuff sack so you can stash the jacket if conditions improve, making it perfect for the changeable cold damp conditions experienced in winter in the UK.
- Weight: 525g/18.5oz
- Pertex® Quantum Pro windproof and water-resistant outer fabric
- Hyperlite™ 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M featherless insulation (248g/8.7oz in size 12)
- Stitch-through midi-baffles
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- 2-way opening YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK® zipped handwarmer pockets, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook and loop adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular