Rab Ladies Beluga Kinetic Alpine Pants
Forget everything you think you know - the Women’s Kinetic Alpine Pants will change the way you dress for the mountains. Fully waterproof, highly breathable and stretchy, this is a radical re-approach to protective yet comfortable clothing systems.
- 245g / 8.6oz
- Proflex™ stretchy, breathable and waterproof fabric with tough nylon face
- Ceramic print overlays on seat, knees and instep
- High gauge knit wicking lining
- Low profile drawcord waist adjustment
- YKK® reversed fly opening
- 2 YKK® zipped handwarmer pockets
- YKK® zipped expanding ankle closure
- Knee articulation
- Webbing loops at hem for under boot cord attachment
- Fit: Slim
RAB LADIES BELUGA KINETIC ALPINE PANTS
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.