Rab Ladies Beluga Altus Jacket
Climb, walk or ski, however you choose to explore the mountains the Women's Altus Jacket is the perfect all-rounder for cold and damp environments.
- Insulation - Cirrus™:,162g / 5.7oz
- 383g / 13.5oz
- Pertex® Quantum windproof outer fabric
- Hyperlite™ 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M featherless insulation (162g/5.7oz in size 12)
- Stitch-through mini-baffles
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK® zipped handwarmer pockets, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
RAB LADIES BELUGA ALTUS JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.